GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Champion (best team ever)

Hooray finally found a part time tele-marketing job, been lookin around for 2 weeks liao no luck, have another part time drawing job but lately no project, so idle, heehee

A bit about myself to the world;

I am a 36 male and working mainly in drawing. Used to work in a American firm until they gave me the sickle last year, have been temping around ever since, yeah yeah yeah, how come dun get down to look for a real job you all may ask? God knows I've been doing just that, yu know looking for a draughtsman job, to bounce my sorry ass off the floor but society just dun see people at 30 something as good potential growth for their firms, and hence 'cricket sound'. The quiet is so intense yu can hear a paper clip fall on impact on carpet. Singapore is really a tough place to survive for a foreigner (PR) like linpei.

What to do, a guy has to make a living rite, especially if your finanial dun hold out any longer, boo... so temp job to get by, it doesn't pay but at least pays for my internet and phone bills. Yu could say I am a useless bum but I always do try, people perception of me is 'sian' face, but how a guy to look good like Brad Pitt with so many issues, money/rental/no sex , hence ended up looking like Bloody Freakin Pity. Hey, that's life mutherfucker, yu play with the cards you are dealt with, I ain't dead man, fuck everyone else.

My past time have been doing my soccer analysis charts based on 1 whole year of study, I have personally went thru different webby to consolidate all the possible way of soccer prediction tools and come out with a conclusion.

There are soccer prediction tool for 1x2 (euro odds) but never for asian handicap (asian odds). Of course those who go thru different webby will notice there are tips and kangtao but wtf they dun really derive or reveal certain criteria of their prediction. The closeest I see is at betdevil.com but they based on too many previous years of factoring until it becomes so bloody confusing......

My owm assumption is just for 1 yr of league, stick to that yr, ignore any news, ignore the wheather and let satistic proof itself over the months. After that just follow the drift or go oppsite. Discipline is a main issue here my children. Over the next few blogs in I will reveal a bit more about myself and diary in a bit of the day as well as give my supporters/children/worms a 1st hand knowledge of soccer analysis. Wheather yu are a winner or a loser like me, I think all will find a good read and hopefully everyone will learn from there.

tata.....:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter