GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day (16th,Aug,2006,wed)

Saw Tyoko Drift DVD borrow from my neighbour, I must said the latest seems the best of the lot, can't really remember when Diesel was in it but tis one definately better than 2nd one with Devon Aoki in it, anyway inside tis show expect a lot of hot jap chicks ( my favourite) and the car drifting (swing tail in Chinese) is a new concept in driving that first make famous by Jap menga, 'Pia Zi' , the only shame is that some of the main jap/ Hawaii actors can't even speak their mother touge well to save their own ass. But, good nevertheless. Also saw ' My ex-super gf' prior, funny too, worth a watch. Next on my list 'Ghost game/ See No Evil'.

Went for my taining for my part time job in tele-marketing, found out the company actually sells Diamond Water Purifier, what the hell is that? Water is water lor, whiz difference? But after going thru their product training it really enlighten me...Ting.

We saw a bit of CD, some endosement from famous stars, and did some experiment like, jin seng in tap/diamond water (smell), coke in tap/diamond (taste) , soysauce in tap/diamond (taste), vege & prune in yada yada, but the most impressive demo was when the boss ask 1 of the attend-di to come out, put a lighter near his arm (quite a distance lah), naturally he siam his arm, hot mah, then he spray some of tiz magic water and put the lighter at the same distance from the other arm, he didn't tweak, he only said he felt a slight warmth.

This Purifier suppose to break up water cluster to smaller cluster so they can flow better and able to absorb into human body, this is even better what in the market like Elken Filter (reverse osomosis, RO water) and Amway Filter (ultraviolet absorb), just for compare RO water is PH acidic and deprive of minerials, Ultraviolet runs on electricity and when water is usually heated up by a tungsten, it tends to general a chemical reaction to give rise to cancer addidives call; tri-halo-methane (wtf). So to all of yu who think boil water to drink is safe think again, tap water is actually more safe, it seems ridden with rust (dirty) because it gathers all from the pipeworks, just put a cloth on the tap and drink from the filtrate seem safest, just a environmental info worth sharing.

Here comes my soccer analogy, first chapter only

Chap 1: Introduction

I hope you all like my intro, it is free anyway, sorry I can't reveal my formulas as it is trade secret. I will in future release chap 2 and 3 concerning the 1st 2 charts to all of yu , my precious children.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter