GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fatspider

Days so far;

Since the last post, have been busy with updating my soccer charts for the weekend of 19th/20th Aug, I have extended my soccer analysis to include most of the major leagues in Europe but if yu enjoy doing it , updating, predicting and see the final result unfold, walla, its not a chore really.....:)

Also been helping out some part time doing inspection liasing at a worksite, just 1 to 2 hrs work for $25 (1 time only lah fustrated) , just to get by (by the way i am still out of a job, no drawings yet) till i can get pay from the telemarketing job, which starts tonite. But, I know my first pay will be around Sept 10, dun know how to survice, down to last $30, on top of that weekend lost $40 on total goal, maybe have to start borrowing again. By golly, suppose to study and memorised the script and product but now still blogging, shows my love of writing. :(

Just now log in and accidentally deleted my 1st post, (sigh, new to blogger) but not much missing, it is just a brief introduction about myself ( Kelvin See) aka (Fatspider) and my fetish for soccer charts analysis, hence, why tiz blog, yada yada


Here yu go, a picture at my most splendor, dun want to reveal my real face as too horrifying, spiders best desribe my lovely features, fuck care about life, and strike with venom and hatred for the victim. Suck my web spinner, yu animals !



A little more about the soccer chart analogy below;

Chap 2: The Home Advantage Chart

Opps gtg, i still need to prepare foe my new job and it is 4+ already, take care till my next post; something to get yu guys excited.... part time job 1 of my colleage...


Steam right, looking forward to markrt her, i mean doing with her , ahhh....
i mean doing tele-marketing with her, yu animals know what I saying lah,

fatspider out of here.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter