GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 25, 2006

Fatspider

Days so far

ok ok the girl from the previous entry was a fake, but there are really some cute girls there in the squard, but i too broke and shy to conjure up any courage. Just have to admire from afar. Asscrack!

Being bad luck was already bad enough, still have to endure toothache last 2 days ( still gotchi when I am blogging). I have gum problems that reoccur after every 1 to 2 months, and the pain to my molars can be exhilarating, ahh.... , on top of that, telemarketing job requires yu to talk a lot, and that hinders my recovery, looking forward to a break tomorrow so I can rest my mouth, literally, but serious it is quite painful.

Dun believe my Chelsea lost to Boro in a away match, this is the 3rd time continuous, hope they kick into gear soon, fuck if this continue, they could miss out on champion league spot at the end of season, sigh....Also playing a lot of fantasy footie lately and my team is 2nd in a relatively good league. I have to admit my league have pretty good managers. Was recommend to me by my frequent commic shop laopan and it REALLY is fun. here is the link. It is only rouud 2, and the English League is really quite fun to play, hope to find spanish or italian .... Any recommendations?

Here comes my chap 3 of my soccer analogy;

Chap3:The Form Chart

Ok, enough said try it out anff... feedback if it helps, dun be sad if it seems too tedious at first, information anlaysis is always like that. Good luck my maggots..... Fatspider spins out

"Yu sometimes have to stay stupid in order to be smart, ..dud " .......by me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter