GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Fatspider

Days so far;

Sucks, I am depress and feeling down. Depress because I am broke, ate a cup of instant noodle for dinner last nite(11pm, yap usually I eat so late) and cut my lip too. I know my fren/boss R did transfer some money for me $100 to tie over, and another W offer to help but still can't hide from the peer pressure of economic suppression. Also found out my part time job pay delay to 13th,Sept, as the accountant is on urgent leave for the next couple of days. :(

I am also feeling down as as another 2 is sickle from our group of 8 (part time), that leaves me as the acknowledged dead log. It is really becoming like a mutherf**king Apperentice series. On top of that, my weekend deals are all flow over, whichs means I have to call to comfirm again. Just have a sinking feeling similar to the shipmates when their ship was pull to the deepest bottom by the Kraken in 'Dead Man Chest'.

Tears Gone Cold I wonder why, got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window till I can see at all
Even If I could it will all be grey, with the darkness on the wall
The silent telling me it's not all rite, it's my last call

Not really in the mood for writing. My predictions are up for England/France (top 6), link it at the sidebar. Thanks for all your encouragement! Some clips to cheer yu guys as well.

Star Wars jokes





FMA Side theme (feature Withney Rockbelle)and Main theme (Edwards/Alphonsius)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter