GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fatspider Chang Er

Days so far;

I start work tiz week....

It's been a hectic week for me, busy learning AutoCad 2004, and some basic architechual rules and representations ( I have never ventured into tiz field so I know nuts). Lucky I have a veri patient supervisor (Lady D), who teaches me both with a lot of enthusiasm. It is unfortunate that she can only teach me in the afternoon as she organised her schedule in the morning to go meet customer and run errends (sent drawings/collect cheques). Really capable for a young lady. She did got a bit frustrated with me today as I got the drawing of a floor plan all done wrongly due to wrong interpretation of info. But she recover her cool and advised me how I should approach it, try it on another floor plan today and I think I did ok, just hope she don't check too much error tomorrow, felt a bit embarrassed cuz my job is to lighten her drafting threshold but I seem more of a bunden to her. I think we are just going thru a transition stage of handling over of skills and that can be a bit over-whealming for her. Anyway, she selected 2 of the worst things to teach me, in terms of software and knowledge, both of which I am at zero ground .But at least my Autocad improved in leaps and bounds and I can do simple drawings already, but still far away from draughtsman standard. At least 1 in the bag!

Because of full time job and part time R job, I have to abandon my forecast of most of the leagues and concentration on top 6 leagues on my feeding site. I am still updating for the rest but I have no time to post it up. I even finding prepare and update of my normal leagues a big drag due to work. Take for example, when I was not working, my preparation work would have finished by friday after midnite , but it stretches till monday nite in order to complete. It doesn't help too when suddenly there was an inquiry about the Ipod model (mp4), and I have to make a effort last weekend to run to and fro between Toa Payoh (collect and deposit back) and Katong (show and tell). Well, at least there is a booking and the customer intend to call me back in another 2-3 weeks to collect. (they need to collect the cash, a group of students who want to sent their fren a go-away present or something). I was so flush with exhaustion that after I completed my prediction performance on wednesday (usually monday nite done). I had a sore throat, sneeze alot and have breathing complications due to the crazy Indonesia burning forests that generated a absurd amount of haze.

Back to my part time jobs, the tele-marketing job play a fool with me again, supposed to go down last saturday to collect my cheque but the supervisor sms me that the cheque will be mail to me on thursday and what yu know; yesterday received another sms that the cheque will be delay another week and I will get it next week in the mailbox. Sucks..... f**king angry. At least the previous cheque they own is coast clear to bank in today. And that cheque I will have to use it to pay my handphone/internet bills. I am just veri lucky I work for R during the last week of Sept, I collected $180 on the spot and I have been using it till today. Still left $100. I just spend on dinner for my mom/me ,lunch,newspaper, 4D and some batteries for my mp3 player to listen to at work. Well tiz week is international soccer and only 3 leagues in action, alreadi contemplating a swim tomorrow afternoon after work to improve ny health. hmmm.....a good break after 2 weeks of furious activities.

Story:

According to legend, Chang'e and her husband Houyi were immortals living in heaven. One day, the ten sons of the Jade Emperor transformed into ten suns (no pun intended), causing the earth to scorch. Having failed to order his sons to stop ruining the earth, the Jade Emperor summoned Houyi for help. Houyi, using his legendary archery skills, shot down nine of the sons, but spared one son to be the sun. The Jade Emperor was obviously not pleased with Houyi's solution to save the earth: nine of his sons were dead. As punishment, the Jade Emperor banished Houyi and Chang’e to live as mere mortals on earth.
Seeing that Chang'e felt extremely miserable over her loss of immortality, Houyi decided to journey on a long, perilous quest to find the pill of immortality so that the couple could be immortals again. At the end of his quest he met the Queen Mother of the West who agreed to give him the pill, but warned him that each person would only need half the pill to become immortal.
Houyi brought the pill home and stored it in a case. He warned Chang'e not to open the case and then left home for a while. Chang'e became too curious: she opened up the case and found the pill just as Houyi was returning home. Nervous that Houyi would catch her discovering the contents of the case, she accidentally swallowed the entire pill. She started to float into the sky because of the overdose. Although Houyi wanted to shoot her in order to prevent her from floating further, he could not bear to aim the arrow at her. Chang'e kept on floating until she landed on the moon.
While she became lonely on the moon without her husband, she did have company. A jade rabbit, who manufactured elixirs, also lived on the moon. Another companion is the woodcutter Wu Gang. The woodcutter offended the gods in his attempt to achieve immortality and was therefore banished on the moon. Wu Gang was allowed to leave the moon if he could cut down a tree that grew there. The problem was that each time he chopped the tree, the tree would instantly grow back, effectively condemning him to live on the moon for eternity

Meanwhile, King Hou Yi ascended to the sun and built a palace. So Chang Er and Hou Yi came to represent the yin and yang, the moon and the sun.

Chang Er : "Wu Kang, why cannot see Singapore tiz year hah"

Wu Kang: " Noe, Indonesia lor, burn trees, make the whole area smoky"

Chang Er: " Shit lah, every year tiz time i go gym and apply facial and body lotion, most swee lei"
Jade Rabbit: " Siam hor, need to go down to earth makan some leaves before the whole planet gets hazy and all the forest burn out!"

Chang Er: " What about your elixirs? Dun want to make them any more?"

Jade Rabbit: " Bitch, I pound and pound all day and at nite still have to listen to your f**king compliants about loneliness.... Somemore yu threaten me (by pulling my ears) and force me to err.... pound my elixir hammer on your waterlogged hole, afterwards I think it lost its devinity. Recently the job seems to use all my full strength but half work only, sway....."

Wu Kang: " Take it easy lah, Chang Er Jie Jie, Jade Rabbit is the only celestial being with licence to move in and out the Moon Palace, of course yaya lah....

Jade Rabbit:" Asshole, yu also another one, always sneak up on me and force me to lick your err...carrot, when I was younger I still innocent and thought yu meant well, but as I grew older, I release that yu are a fucking pervert. Why, chop too many trees until horny ah? Go langa the tree lah....

Wu Kang: " No lah, I just love the wildlife like the Darwin guy.....(from Aussie)"

Jade Rabbit: "AhAhAh f**k yu er wildlife, got woman yu dun erect come to disturb us animals, yu siao chong brains liao isit?"

Jade Rabbit: " I cannot tahan anymore, must leave this salam lot now liao.... knnbccb"

(JR whisk away on a cloud at breakneck speed)

Wu Kang: " sian liao I start to get horny again....."

Chang Er: " Er... yu think your axe can help me er... trim the leaves around my hole, since we gonna be stuck here forever may as well help each other out???"

Wu Kang:" Bitch, yu think I straight ah(means gay)? Hello reality check ,only HouYi turns me on lah, not yu"

(meanwhile, at a palace far far away)

Houyi: Slut... when I figure out a way to get out of this mess, I gonna shoot a few arrow so far up your hole it comes out thru your ass." Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Mooncake Festival yuall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter