GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Fatspider

Days So Far,

I thought I gave my spider image a rest and put up some mumbo/jumbo for a change.

Yap, the worse has happen, I am out of my tele-marketing job. The gaffer finally removed another 2 from the 6, and I was on it. I blame myself for not grabing any sales the whole of last week and that was the final nail in the coffin. He had a departure talk with me and tell me that I lack the X-factor plus luck factor (maybe the later). The reason why he keeps me on the team was that I was more hard-working than others and that impress him. Else,I would be out by the 2nd week with the rest, what can I do when majority of my calls ended up in dead-line/wrong number or out of town. Sucks!

I try imitating the top sales girl with exactly the her style too. Direct and Precise, and she drop those bastards like nothing, and I ended up getting rejection faster than I can say bye bye. Gosh, she is so much younger than me and in terms of speaking experience, I would definately outclass her rite? Hell no way, the majority male population in Hillview just like to hear her sweet 17yr old voice, and that goes for the lesbian out there too. I thought age/sex discremation only exists in the real world, not in fucking talk talk land. Sucks! I was using a survey-explanation-sales-approach but it really takes too long to cut into chez. So my boss request me to change to her style, even worse outcome. All I got to show for are a empty tissue box with my face buried in tears of fustration. A fitting sunday afternoon end for a typical loser.

I was also quite caught up in updating my soccer charts for fatspider-predictions on monday(link at the side bar). There was a total of 72 cat predictions over 17 countries, with the exception of Sweden (4 cat) which will complete tomorrow, I have 33 upwards swing (green), 14 downwards swing (red), the rest non-mover out of 68 cat so far for week 9-12th Sept. Not too bad for my just formulated sequence chart in England , and Romania was my top performer. Finland was my worse I would said.

Yesterday was just spent on the above and looking up some part time job (3 in total) to email out but so far the morning don't bring any cheers. Yeah, also pop into the library to catch up some Stephen King reading and borrow some books on blogging. (Need to upgrade mah, hope next time can bring in some dough in my bloggi).

As with the previous post, my mood have hit another low and I just leave yu with 1 or 2 videos;

Mocking Bird by my fav rapper Eminen


How Come by Eminen, D12 and may the late Proof rest in peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter