GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Venom Fatspider;

Days so far;

Been a week already since my last imput and nothing much really happening .....

Work wise it is still the same but it is getting a bit fustrating. My part time job is pay by per drawing and the alterations are a killer (free of charge). I really need to get some extra cash somewhere else. I am really into the deep end after paying $160 of handphone and internet bill.

The f**king loose front tooth is loosen further and now really resemble a loose pussy from a crack whore. Somebody told me if I let it deterioate, it might came off in my sleep and choke me. Hell, with my luck, it might kill me even. I make a point to foregone all luxuries and have this little devil exocists first, as long as some money come my way. Shit, no movies on my rest days for the next couple of weeks. Also, imagine Venom with no teeth, utter shame and shatter dignity. First sign of mid life crisis.

I am slowly sliding out from the deep depression but I am still not emotionally functional. Gonna pick myself up and start hurting for a full time or maybe another part time job to supplement. I gonna break free from these chains or it will pull me down to the depth of destruction.

Also, my Ah Han (comic shop owner) is pestering me to join his guild for a free game call SilkRoad online. It seems fun enough but I do have problems registering but I am downloading the game first, will feedback more about it once I start playing and hope will bring poor people like yu and me more joy in tiz cool and blizzard society.

Leave you worms and maggots with something funny I found on the web and a song;

Charlie Brown Halloween

Charlie Brown Ramadan (for laugh only, I love Muslim bros personally)

Smack That by Akon and my fav shit Eminen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter