GiveHalfBall

Trap in a world of soccer, disillusion by soccer betting, come back strong and steady, gave up betting but dive into soccer analysis, to help other people overcome the odds, with my own predictive tools

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 26, 2007

Days so far;

As i write tis my beloved Chelsea has just won't the English League Cup, kudos to the team i supported for more than 10 years, yu rock.... Dorgba is the best striker any team can have!

Well, the Chinese New Year went by with me avoiding the hustle and bustle of the celebrations, in exchange for some online gaming, MYTUBE, and more soccer analysis chart update.

It has been a week after the new year, and still no part time job call up yet. Even though it is a bit anticipated (due to the CNY), but still it is hard felt with a tinge of fustration. For all that would be new to my blog, I am paid on project basics, so no work means no money. But the freedom is there of course.... but i do hope there is more homogenous balance between poverty and freedom , like rich and work-bane, but at the moment me is taking each step as it comes, just a improvement away from poverty is relief itself....:)

I am running low on cash and I am resisting the temptation to go out so as not to spent more money. (I acually only out went 3 times after the CNY).

1st was to watch a horror of all horror show call Epic Movie, this is utterly the worst to have come out of the directors from Scary Movies, i couldn't even begin to describe my sorrow, and tis show is supposed to be funny , give me Borat anytime. If yu must miss a movie make sure it is tis one, yu won't regret it. I am already a very lenient critic....

2nd was a trick from a fren (Rey) to lure me out of the house to meet up, he trick me into believing thats a job opportunity for me. Yeh rite, we end up visit another fren (Heng), who was my old collegue and just open a new shop in the local Chinatown area selling mp3/mp4 players. So, Rey so call break was to ask Heng to give me a job, but i already know he employs young female ladies only. Anyway, even with that factor throw in, biz is still quite bad due to the delay in construction as well , poor traffic after CNY, so i managed to witness my dear fren Heng been pursuit by debtors at the end of the visit. Sigh, a bit difficilt to run a retail outlet nowadays. So many unforeseen obstacles that always interverned when your chips are down. However, Rey did make up by treating me to dinner (he knows how jobless i am) and that puts a smile on my week. I must remember to return tiz favour when my fianical situation permits me to do so.....

3rd was just a trip to my SRO guildmaster Old Fox (Ah Han) shop to buy a game card for my pet squirrel and catch up with some HK comics for the new week after CNY

Thus, i am hoping the New Year (zodiac pig year) will bring about better job prospects for a poor soul suffering in ernest as i bid fareware to a bad (zodiac dog year). Lost jobs, areested by police, funds been stuck in US Fed investigaton by SEC division. This is enough to make a sane person turn lunatic.... fuk me, fuk me or into a babbling retard....

Call job agencies damn it call.... sigh.... leave yu with some animei and comedies

FMA episode 37, a off the track side story which is most probably the most funny in the FMA comic series,also feature my second fav char Roy Mustang, The Flame Alchemist, Hawkeye (girl with dog)is so cool and sexy sigh also Winrey Rockbelle too


FMA sidetrack chiba party (closing celebration party)


Stand up comedy by the famous Rowan Akinson, tis is very funny....


Another part of Rowan.........


Borat Dating, even more funny


This MTV I actually wanted to show for my valentine blog, it always brings tears to my eyes as the story in it is very silmilar to 1 of my love, only no happy ending for me ......sob (for frens of Viet Nation/Peace)


Taiwan Song,by big G for Apsycho my bro yu feel ? (Actually B G look a bit like me)


For frens of the comic shop (Rick/Old Fox), Machi DiDi rocks


Now give me back my cheap spider cologne and get out! Cheap Spider fading out....






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter